HOOP SUP WORKSHOP
August 10th, 2019 5:15 p - 7:15 p @Portland Paddle $40
Hula hooping + Standup Paddleboarding = Awesome!
Hooping and Standup Paddleboarding are both great exercise, and a playful way to connect the mind, body, and soul! Join Amelia & Ashley for a two hour workshop where you’ll learn the fundamentals of paddleboarding and hooping and how to put them together!
We’ll cover balance tips to bolster your SUP skills, hooping on body, and simple off body moves and tricks that can add an interesting flair and challenge to you SUP adventures!
This workshop is open to beginners in either SUP or hooping or both! Dress to get wet!
Beginner SUP Yoga Retreat
Aug 30 - Sept 1, 2019 in partnership with Forever Wild Yoga
- Do you have a paddle board in your garage that you don’t use as much as you want to?
- Do you want to feel more confident paddling by yourself, planning a trip, dressing for the conditions?
Join us for a Beginner SUP Yoga Retreat. Get comfortable on your board, learn the skills you need to get out on the water, and explore a floating yoga practice! Having your own paddleboard is not required!
Learn to Stand-Up-Paddleboard (SUP), enjoy the outdoors, and deepen your yoga practice while surrounded by the beauty of the woods and water. Sit quietly by the water, laugh as you do yoga on your paddleboard, and enjoy the company of others on guided adventures through the Rangeley region. Held in iconic Rangeley, Maine in the heart of the lakes & mountains. Click here for a sample retreat schedule.
- will leave feeling refreshed, renewed and re-grounded
- don’t need to be ‘outdoorsy’ or own the ‘right’ gear
- only need to take a weekend off
- often come by themselves
- don’t need to have any prior yoga or SUP experience
Get all this adventure while enjoying the comfort of a real bed in a classic Maine cabin and home-cooked food from our personal retreat chef. Click here for a sample menu!
- 2-night, 3-day retreat combines adventures of the body with adventures of the soul
- Yoga twice a day, aromatherapy, meditation, and relaxation
- All levels welcome
- Registration closes August 15.
- Cost: $575
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Red Quill Cabin
- 3 meals a day, snacks, and social hour by a personal chef
- Daily guided yoga practice & mediations
- Daily guided paddleboard adventures & an anchor
- Aromatherapy Wellness Sessions
What you can add on:
- Paddleboard, PFD, Paddle ($55)