Feel your feet on the earth. Reach your hands to the sky. Let your soul expand.
Year round outdoor yoga classes offer movement, breath, intention and ample space for social distancing! All-levels yoga outside will keep you healthy and keep you moving all year long.
- Masks are optional
- Pre-registration recommended
- Directions to class will be sent via email upon registration
- In the case of inclement weather class may be cancelled.
- Dress for the weather!!
- During Daylight Savings Time classes run on Wednesday evenings (spring forward – fall back)
- During Standard Time classes run on a morning time to be agreed upon by the group (fall back – spring forward)
Wednesday evenings from 5:30pm – 6:30pm in Payson Park
Thursday evenings from 6pm – 7pm at the East End School
Poses with Ponies and Goat Yoga are also outdoor classes!
“I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in Nature, which, if we unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright.”
–Henry David Thoreau