Private Yoga Sessions
All Private Yoga Sessions are now being offered online through Zoom for only $35 for 75 minutes.
Discover the Yoga that works for you! Whether you are looking for stress relief, relaxation, stretching, or strengthening we will work together to create a practice that meets you exactly where you are.Private classes are a great way to energize or begin your practice. Find the knowledge and support you need to take your practice to the next level or develop a practice that works for you. Looking for bridal, wedding, or birthday yoga? Click here.
The Aspiring Yogi
- 1st Session, The Art of Alignment: Discover the unique qualities of how your body moves and bends. Go over common poses and learn how to engage and align your body. Develop the skills to keep your practice safe and comfortable every time you get on your mat.
- 2nd Session, Full Body Flow: Connect mind, breath and body in a mindful flow class that takes your unique physical, mental, and emotional needs into account.
- 3rd Session, Developing Your Home Practice: Understand how to put together short sequences that you can incorporate into your daily life. Finally, you can make health and well-being an attainable every day goal!
The Visiting Yogi: One two-hour session
- Great for travelers and visitors that want to treat themselves to a little TLC!
- This class offers the opportunity for a little bit of everything: stretching, strengthening, hands-on assists, breath-work, guided meditation, and a nice long savasana!
The Dedicated Yogi: Weekly 60-90 minute session
- Schedule 2 months of weekly classes to see results fast and get a great discount!
- Get a yoga practice that perfectly follows your personal goals, energy level, and physical needs!
Choose Your Own Yoga Adventure
- Let’s work together to find the length, frequency, and style of yoga that is exactly what you’re seeking!
- You can add essential oils or Thai Yoga Bodywork on to any private yoga session!
To inquire about booking, pricing, or scheduling please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.