Goat Yoga will do a soft reopening starting Friday, May 22nd, allowing for small private groups at a discounted rate until the end of May.
Small public classes and normal private classes will begin on Friday, June 5th, booking is available through Eventbrite now.
Read on to learn what to expect if you choose to attend an in-person Goat Yoga class.
Ashley Flowers Yoga is officially designated as complying with the state of Maine’s COVID-19 Prevention Checklist and is cleared to launch the 2020 Goat Yoga season.
- Please arrive wearing a face mask. If you do not wear a face covering, you will not be able to participate.
- You must pre-book online. Walk ups cannot be accommodated at this time.
- In order to comply with state regulations groups must be kept to 10 people or less (including Ashley Flowers Yoga Staff). Please only bring people to the farm who are registered for class. Partners, children, or other relatives may not come to the farm unless they are part of class.
- All participants in your group must complete and submit the digital “Stay Healthy” form within 48 hours of the start of the class. You will receive a reminder email.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands upon arriving at class and before departing from class. *Sanitizer Provided*
- PRIVATE CLASSES: If you wish to cancel, you must do so at least 12 hours prior to the start of class. After that, refunds will be less a 50% no show fee (exceptions may apply, these will be considered on a case by case basis).
- PUBLIC CLASSES (Eventbrite): You can cancel at anytime due to COVID or otherwise up to 24 hours before the start of class. Eventbrite no longer refunds booking fees. If you do not wish to lose your booking fee you may transfer to a different date at no additional cost.
- Classes may be cancelled by the farm or by Ashley Flowers Yoga due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances. In such case you will have the option to reschedule or request a refund.
Other Helpful Information
- BYOE (bring your own everything): Towels/mats/blankets, sun screen, sunglasses, bug spray, hats, hand sanitizer, anything else you might want to have.
- There are no bathrooms available at this time. Before you arrive, please take care of any bathroom needs.
- Given the intricacies of this new world we are living in, please arrive on time.
- Dress for the weather, remember classes are outside.
- The Ice Cream Barn is open from 10-6 for curbside pick-up/inside purchases of Milk, Cheese, Butter, Eggs, Yogurt, Ice Cream Pints, Frozen Meats and other pre packaged goods. Only 2 customers are allowed in the store at a time. To place pickup orders please call the farm at (207) 775-4818, #4
All of these guidelines are subject to change as new information is released by the local government. These guidelines will be in effect through June 1st. At that time I will update as needed, based on new recommendations from the state.